Pleated synthetic filter cell with U-section galvanised steel frame and double pleated electrowelded galvanised wire mesh that supports the FiltraSan™ sanitizing filter fabric in AT200 series thermobonded synthetic polyester staple fibre with a basis weight of 200 g/m² and a thickness of 20 mm.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS ANO LIMITS OF USE
- EN ISO 16890:2016 Group ISO ePM10 50%
(ePM1 = 8% – ePM2,5 = 17% – ePM10 = 53%)
- Efficiency class (CEN EN779-2012): G4
- Average gravimetrie efficiency: 90%
- Filter fabric basis weight: 200gr/m²
- Thickness: 20-22 mm
- Maximum operating temperature: 100°C
- Relative humidity: 100%
- Initial pressure drop: 43 Pa
- Recommended final pressure drop:250 Pa
- Maximum pressure drop: 400 Pa
- Dust collection capacity: 351gr/m²
- Recommended frontal velocity: 1,5 m/s
- Filtering surface/filter surface ratio: 2:1 tor 48 mm thickness – 3:1 tor 98 mm thickness
- Reaction to fire (DIN 53438/3): classe F1
- NF-F-16-101: M1
*Different thicknesses on request.
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for sustainable buildings:
- LEED: IP, EA, MR
- WELL: AIR, MATERIALS, COMMUNITY, INNOVATION
- BREEAM: MAN, WST
FiltraSan sanitizing antibacterial and anti-mould filtering media – Sanitized® tested and certified
Air treatment units, prefiltration in high-efficiency filters..
Dispose of the product by separating the metal part from the filtering part. The CER code tor disposal of the metal part is 120101. The CER code tor disposal of the filtering part is 150202.