SA10/ESP SLEEVE Mastersan
Insulating sleeve produced with exclusive technology by TECNICA SRL made of:
– Addivated polyolefin resins film with anti-bacterial, anti-mildew and anti-viral material protection.
– Thermo-insulating coating in netted and closed-cell of polyethylene foam.
– External protection in addivated polyolefin resins film.
The assembly of materials for the construction of the flexible conduit does not require the use of chemical agents, glues or adhesives.
- COLOUR: Grey
- LENGTHS: from 10m standard
- DIAMETERS OF PRODUCTION: from 40 to 254mm
- OPERATING TEMPERATURES: -20°C /+90° (+115° peaks)
- AIR SPEED: max 20m/sec
- FIRE REACTION:
CLASS IT: Class 1 (D.M. 26/06/84)
CLASS EU: Class EN B – s2, d0 (13501 – 1:2009)
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for sustainable
- LEED: IP, EA, MR
- WELL: MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, ENE, WST
This model is properly suitable for the insulation of rigid plastic and sheet hoses in the field of CMV
Air conditioning, Mechanical ventilation simple or double flow, Reduction of condensation and heat dispersion, Air conditioning plants for transport, agricultural and industrial use.
Insulating sleeve produced with exclusive technology by TECNICA SRL.