Synthetic flat filter celi tor fan coils with U-section galvanised steel frame and double electrowelded galvanised wire mesh that supports the filter fabric in thermobonded synthetic polyester staple fibre impregnateci with AC CARBON series active carbons with a basis weight of 200 g/m² and a thickness of 5-10 mm.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND LIMITS OF USE
- Efficiency class (CEN EN779-2012): G2
- Average gravimetrie etficiency: 70%
- Filter fabric basis weight: 200gr/mq
- Thickness: 5-10 mm
- Maximum operating temperature: 90°C
- Relative humidity: 100%
- lnitial pressure drop: 21 Pa
- Recommended final pressure drop: 250 Pa
- Maximum pressure drop: 400 Pa
- Dust collection capacity: 180 gr/mq
- Recommended filtering velocity: 1,5 m/s
- Reaction to fire (DIN 53438/3): class F1
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for sustainable buildings:
- LEED: IP, EA, MR
- WELL: MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, WST
The calibrated-density synthetic fibre with high operating etficiency is made up of thermobonded polyester staple fibre impregnated with AC CARBON series active carbons with a basis weight of 200 gr/m2 and a thickness of 5-10 mm.
Fan coils, air treatment units.
Dispose of the product by separati ng the metal part from the filtering part. The CER code for disposal of the metal partis 120101. The CER code for disposal of the filtering part is 150202.