Flexible hose made of polyester fabric coated with additivated polyolefin resins and steel wire helix. Thermo-insulating covering in polyester fibre (th. 25mm/16kg/m3). Outer anti-steam protection in additivated polyolefin resin.
- 25mm / 16kg/m3 – standard
- 50mm / 16kg/m3 – on request
Thermal resistivity at 20°C
- R = 0,58m2K/W (UNI EN 12664:2002)
- COLOUR: Black, Green
- LENGTHS: from 10m standard
- PRODUCTION DIAMETERS: from 80 to 610mm
- WORKING TEMPERATURE: -20°C /+90°C (+110°C peaks)
- CURVATURE RADIUS: 0,8-1,5 x ø
- AIR SPEED: max 32m/sec
- PRESSURE: max 250mm wc
- FIRE REACTION:
CLASS IT: Class 1 (D.M. 26/06/84)
Omologation nr.: RE1205C20CD100004
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for sustainable
- LEED: IP, EA, MR
- WELL: MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, ENE, WST
Fire reaction, Heat and sound absorption.
Air conditioning, Single and double-flow mechanical ventilation, Reduction of condensation and heat dispersion.