Flexible hose produced with exclusive technology by TECNICA SRL made of:
– Addivated polyolefin resins film.
– Thermo-insulating coating in netted and closed-cell of polyethylene foam.
– External protection in addivated polyolefin resins film.
– Embedded steel wire helix.
– Thermo-insulating covering in polyester fibre (th. 25mm/16kg/m3).
– Outer anti-steam protection in additivated polyolefin resin.
The assembly of materials for the construction of the flexible conduit does not require the use of chemical agents, glues or adhesives.
- 25mm / 16kg/m3 – standard
- 50mm / 16kg/m3 – on request
Thermal resistivity at 20°C
- R = 0,66m2 K/W (UNI EN 12664:2002)
- COLOUR: Black external / Grey internal
- LENGTHS: 10m standard
- DIAMETERS OF PRODUCTION: from 70 to 254 mm
- OPERATING TEMPERATURES: -20°C +90°C (+115°C peaks)
- BENDING RADIUS: 1,2 – 1,8 x ø
- AIR SPEED: max 20m/sec
- PRESSURE: max 200 mm ca
- FIRE REACTION
Internal/external Film: Class 1 (D.M. 26/06/84)
PES foam: Class 1 (D.M. 26/06/84)
class B-s2, d0 (EN 13501-1:2009)
class B-s1, d0 (EN 13501-1:2009)
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for sustainable
- LEED: IP, EA, MR
- WELL: MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, ENE, WST
Air conditioning, Mechanical ventilation simple or double flow, Reduction of condensation and heat dispersion, Air conditioning plants for transport, agricultural and industrial use.