Flexible hose produced with exclusive technology by TECNICA SRL made of:
– Addivated polyolefin resins film.
– Thermo-insulating coating in netted and closed-cell of polyethylene foam.
– External protection in addivated polyolefin resins film.
– Embedded steel wire helix.
– Thermo-insulating covering in polyester fibre (th. 25mm/16kg/m3).
– Outer anti-steam protection in additivated polyolefin resin.
The assembly of materials for the construction of the flexible conduit does not require the use of chemical agents, glues or adhesives.
- 25mm / 16kg/m3 – standard
- 50mm / 16kg/m3 – on request
Thermal resistivity at 20°C
- R = 0,66m2 K/W (UNI EN 12664:2002)
- COLOUR: Black external / Grey internal
- LENGTHS: 10m standard
- DIAMETERS OF PRODUCTION: from 70 to 254 mm
- OPERATING TEMPERATURES: -20°C +90°C (+115°C peaks)
- BENDING RADIUS: 1,2 – 1,8 x ø
- AIR SPEED: max 20m/sec
- PRESSURE: max 200 mm ca
- FIRE REACTION
Internal/external Film: Class 1 (D.M. 26/06/84)
PES foam: Class 1 (D.M. 26/06/84)
class B-s2, d0 (EN 13501-1:2009)
class B-s1, d0 (EN 13501-1:2009)
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for sustainable
- LEED: IP, EA, MR
- WELL: MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, ENE, WST
Air conditioning, Mechanical ventilation simple or double flow, Reduction of condensation and heat dispersion, Air conditioning plants for transport, agricultural and industrial use.
Flexible hose produced with exclusive technology by TECNICA SRL.