Synthetic flat filter celi for fan coils with U-section galvanised steel support frame and double electrowelded galvanised wire mesh that supports the FiltraSan™ sanitizing filter in AT100 series thermobonded staple fabric with a basis weight of 100 gr/m² and a thickness of 5-10 mm.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND LIMITS OF USE
- EN ISO 16890:2016 Group ISO COARSE
(ePM1 = 4% – ePM2,5 = 13% – ePM10 = 49% )
- Efficiency class (CEN EN779-2012): G2
- Average gravimetrie efficiency: 70 %
- Filter fabric basis weight: 100 gr/m 2
- Thickness: 10mm
- Maximum operating temperature: 100°c
- Relative humidity: 100 %
- lnitial pressure drop: 21 Pa
- Recommended final pressure drop: 250 Pa
- Maximum pressure drop: 400 Pa
- Dust collection capacity: 180 gr/m 2
- Recommended frontal velocity: 1,5 m/s
- Reaction to fire (DIN 53438/3): Class F1
- NF-F-16-101 M1
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for sustainable buildings:
- LEED: IP, EA, MR
- WELL: MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, WST
The calibrated-density synthetic fibre with high operating efficiency is made up of AT100 series thermobonded polyester staple fibre with a basis weight of 100 gr/m2 and a thickness of 5-10 mm.
Fan coils, air treatment units.
Dispose of the product by separating the metal part from the filtering part. The CER code for disposal of the metal part is 120101. The CER code for disposal of the filtering part is 150202.