Flexible hose made of AL/PET (aluminium/polyester) wall and steel wire helix. Thermo-insulating covering in polyester fibre (th. 17mm/11kg/m3). Outer protection in aluminized polyolefin film (flame retardant).
The sturdiness of the heat-bonded polyester fibre prevents dispersion of microfibres during air flow.
- 17mm / 11kg/m3 – standard
- 25mm / 16kg/m3 – on request
- 50mm / 16kg/m3 – on request
Thermal resistivity at 20°C
- R = 0,35m2 K/W (UNI EN 12664:2002)
- COLOUR: Aluminium
- LENGTHS: from 10m standard
- PRODUCTION DIAMETERS: from 82 to 630mm
- WORKING TEMPERATURE: -30°C /+140°C (+180°C peaks)
- CURVATURE RADIUS: 0,8-1,5 x ø
- AIR SPEED: max 20m/sec
- PRESSURE: max 200mm wc
- FIRE REACTION:
Class 1 (D.M. 26/06/84)
Omologation nr.: RO3827C20D100003
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for sustainable
- LEED: IP, EA, MR
- WELL: MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, ENE, WST
Air conditioning, ventilation.