Synthetic flat filter celi with U-section galvanised steel frame and double electrowelded galvanised wire mesh that supports the filter fabric in AT150 series thermobonded synthetic polyester staple fibre with a basis weight of 150 g/m² and a thickness of 14-16 mm.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND LIMITS OF USE
- EN ISO 16890:2016 Group ISO COARSE
(ePM1 = 4% – ePM2,5 = 13% – ePM10 = 49%)
- Efficiency class (CEN EN779-2012): G3
- Average gravimetrie efficiency: 80%
- Filter fabric basis weight: 150gr/m²
- Thickness: 14-16 mm
- Maximum operating temperature: 100°C
- Relative humidity: 100%
- Initial pressure drop: 26 Pa
- Recommended final pressure drop: 250 Pa
- Maximum pressure drop: 400 Pa
- Dust collection capacity: 235 gr/m²
- Recommended frontal velocity: 1,5 m/s
- Reaction to fire (DIN 53438/3): classe F1
- NF-F-16-101: M1
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for sustainable buildings:
- LEED: IP, EA, MR
- WELL: MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, WST
The calibrated-density synthetic fibre with high operating efficiency is made up of AT150 series thermobonded polyester staple fibre with a basis weight of 150 gr/m2 and a thickness of 14-16 mm.
Air treatment units, prefiltration in high-efficiency filters.
Dispose of the product by separating the metal part from the filtering part. The CER code for di sposai of the metal part is 120101. The CER code for disposal of the filtering part is 150202.