Synthetic flat filter celi with U-section galvanised steel frame and double electrowelded galvanised wire mesh that supports the filter fabric in glass fibre with progressive density.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND LIMITS OF USE
- Efficiency class (CEN EN779): G3
- Average gravimetrie efficiency: 90-98%
- Maximum operating temperature: 120°C
- Relative humidity: 100%
- Initial pressure drop:43 Pa thickness 23 mm – 54 Pa thickness 48 mm
- Recommended final pressure drop: 150 Pa
- Maximum pressure drop: 300 Pa
- Dust collection capacity *: 3-5 kg m³
- Recommended filtering velocity: 1,5-2 m/s
- velocity:: classe F1
* depends on the type of paint, whether dry or liquid
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for sustainable buildings:
- LEED: IP, EA, MR
- WELL: MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, WST
Filter medium in 210 g/m² glass fibre with progressive density, specially created for filtration of solvent-based paint and lacquer particles.
Filtration of solvent-based paint and lacquer particles in painting booths for surface treatment.
Dispose of the product by separating the metal part from the filtering part. The CER code for di sposai of the metal partis 120101. The CER code for disposal of the filtering part is 150202.