Synthetic flat filter celi tor fan coils with U-section galvanised steel frame and double electrowelded galvanised wire mesh that supports the filter fabric in PR20/06 series rigid polyurethane foam with a thickness of 6 mm, reticulated with evenly distributed open cells.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND LIMITS OF USE
- Efficiency class: G2
- Average gravimetrie efficiency : 75%
- Maximum operating temperature: 100°C
- Relative humidity: 100%
- lnitial pressure drop: 17 Pa for PR20/ 06 thickness 6 mm
33 Pa for PR20/10 thickness 10 mm
38 Pa for PR20/12 thickness 12 mm
- Recommended final pressure drop: 150 Pa
- Recommended frontal velocity: 1,5 m/s
- Reaction to fire (DIN 53438/ 3): classe F1
- POROSITY: 20 PPI
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for sustainable buildings:
- LEED: IP, EA, MR
- WELL: MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, WST
The high-porosity synthetic fibre with high operating efficiency is composed of PR20/06 series rigid polyurethane foam with a thickness of 6 mm, reticulated with evenly distributed open cells. This type of filter medium is easy to regenerate by means of air blasting or washing.
Fan coils, air treatment units.
Dispose of the product by separating the metal part from the filtering part. The CER code for disposal of the metal part is 120101. The CER code for disposal of the filtering part is 150202.