Filtering septum in AT/R210 series resin-bonded and laminateci synthetic polyester fibre with support in treated polyester mesh with a basis weight of 210 g/m 2 and a thickness of 10 mm.
The adhesive resin on the material and the fibre structure ensure high dust collection and retention efficiency. The length of the filter mat is 15 lm. The core around which the filter mat is wrapped consists of a hollow galvanised steel tube (cardboard core on request).
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND LIMITS OF USE
- Efficiency class (CEN EN779): G3
- Average gravimetrie efficiency: 95%
- Filter fabric basis weight: 210 gr/m²
- Thickness: 10mm
- Maximum operating temperature: 100°c
- Relative humidity: 90%
- Initial pressure drop: 50Pa
- Recommended final pressure drop: 200 Pa
- Maximum pressure drop: 300 Pa
- Dust collection capacity: 350 gr/m²
- Recommended filtering velocity: 2.5 m/s
- Reaction to fire (DIN 53438/3): Class F1
Prefiltration in high-efficiency filters in civil and industriai ventilation and air-conditioning systems, coarse and fine dust filtration.
Dispose of the product by separating the metal part from the filtering part. The CER code tor disposal of the metal part is 120101. The CER code tor disposal of the filtering part is 150202.