lnertial collector made up of a double layer of pleated cardboard with holes arranged misaligned on the two faces. .
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND LIMITS OF USE
- Average gravimetrie efficiency: 45%
- Paint collection efficiency: >90%
- Maximum operating temperature: 180°C
- Relative humidity: 90%
- Initial pressure drop: 30 Pa
- Recommended final pressure drop: 250 Pa
- Maximum pressure drop: 400 Pa
- Recommended filtering velocity: 0.75 m/s
lt is composed of a double layer of pleated cardboard with holes arranged misaligned on the two faces. The air full of paint particles is routed into the filter through the holes and, as the paint particles have a greater specific weight than the air, they continue their rectilinear travel by inertia accumulating on the filter walls. Because of its structure, this type of filter has a great paint particle accumulation capacity, which allows using it for a long time. In addition, these types of filter are practical and easy to replace.
Prefiltration in painting plants.