Adsorbent filter with polypropylene support and synthetic fibre filter panels.
TECHNICAL CHAR ACTERISTICS AND LIMIT S OF USE
- Efficiency class (CEN EN779): F7
- Average colorimetric efficiency: 80-90%
- Maximum operating temperature: 70°C
- Relative humidity: 100%
- Initial pressure drop: 115 Pa
- Recommended final pressure drop: 600 Pa
- Maximum load capacity: 1000 Pa
- Recommended filtering velocity: 0,065 m/s
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for sustainable buildings:
- LEED: IP, EA, MR, IN
- WELL: AIR, MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, WST
The synthetic filter medium with added active carbon is pleated and uniformly spaced out with thermoplastic polypropylene separators. This configuration allows obtaining a long-lasting filter taking up little space. The filter is sealed with polyurethane foam resistant to acids.
Filtration in air treatment units.
Exhausted active carbons can be disposed as special waste: DANGEROUS DROSS CER CODE 190110.