Synthetic flat filter celi with U-section galvanised steel frame and double electrowelded galvanised wire mesh that supports the filter fabric in AT500 series thermobonded synthetic polyester staple fibre with a basis weight of 200 g/m² and a thickness of 10 mm and a layer of AT100 to reach the filter thickness.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND LIMITS OF USE
- EN ISO 16890:2016 Group ISO ePM10 50%
- Efficiency class (CEN EN779-2012): M5
- Average gravimetrie efficiency: 96%
- Filter fabric basis weight: 200gr/m²
- Thickness: 10-12 mm
- Maximum operating temperature: 100°C
- Relative humidity: 100%
- Initial pressure drop: 81 Pa
- Recommended final pressure drop: 450 Pa
- Maximum pressure drop: 400 Pa
- Dust collection capacity: 730gr/m²
- Recommended frontal velocity: 1,5 m/s
- Reaction to fire (DIN 53438/3): class F1
- DIN4102/1: B2
- NF-F-16-101: M1
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for sustainable buildings:
- LEED: IP, EA, MR
- WELL: AIR, MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, WST
The calibrated-density synthetic fibre with high operating efficiency is made up of a layer of AT500 series thermobonded polyester staple fibre with a basis weight of 200 gr/m² and a thickness of 10 mm and a layer of AT100 to reach the filter thickness.
Air treatment units, prefiltration in high-efficiency filters.
Dispose of the product by separating the metal part from the filtering part. The CER code for disposal of the metal part is 120101. The CER code for disposal of the filtering part is 150202.