Synthetic flat filter cell with U-section galvanised steel frame and double electrowelded galvanised wire mesh that supports the filter fabric in AT100 series thermobonded synthetic polyester staple fibre with a basis weight of 100 g/m2 and a thickness of 8-10 mm.
- EN ISO 16890:2016 Group ISO COARSE
(ePM1 = 4% – ePM2,5 = 13% – ePM10 = 49%)
- Efficiency class (CEN EN779-2012): G2
- Average gravimetrie etficiency: 70%
- Filter fabric basis weight: 100gr/mq
- Thickness: 10 mm
- Maximum operating temperature: 100°C
- Relative humidity: 100%
- Initial pressure drop: 21 Pa
- Recommended final pressure drop: 250 Pa
- Maximum pressure drop: 400 Pa
- Dust collection capacity: 180 gr/m²
- Recommended frontal velocity: 1,5 m/s
- Reaction to fire (DIN 53438/3): class F1
- NF-F-16-101: M1
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for sustainable buildings:
- LEED: IP, EA, MR
- WELL: MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, WST
The calibrated-density synthetic fibre with high operating efficiency is composed of AT100 series thermobonded polyester staple fibre with a basis weight of 100 gr/m2 and a thickness of 8-10 mm.
Air treatment units, prefiltration in high-efficiency filters.
Dispose of the product by separating the metal part from the filtering part. The CER code for disposal of the metal part is 120101. The CER code for disposal of the filtering part is 150202.