Filter panel with galvanised steel frame and pleated filter panel in polypropylene fibres with progressive density. Efficiency class F9. Frame with an easy opening for disposal.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND LIMITS OF USE
- EN ISO 16890:2016 Group ISO ePM1 80%
- Efficiency class EN779-2012: >F9
- Average colorimetric efficiency: >95%
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C
- Initial pressure drop: 191 Pa
- Airflow: 3400 m³/hpanel dimension 592x592x98air flow speed 2, 7 m/saverage speed 0,13m/s
- Recommended final pressure drop: 300 Pa
- Reaction to fire (DIN 53438/3): 300 Pa
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for sustainable buildings:
- LEED: IP, EA, MR, IN
- WELL: AIR, MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, WST
Model Pannel Pleat PP: The pleated filter panel is composed of polypropylene fibres with progressive density and the pleats are uniformly spaced out with thermoplastic separators.
Filtration in air treatment units, filtration in painting plants, prefiltration of absolute filters.
Dispose of the product by separating the metal part from the filtering part. The CER code for di sposai of the metal part is 120101. The CER code for disposal of the filtering part is 1 50202.