Filter panel with galvanised steel frame and pleated filter panel in polypropylene fibres with progressive density. Efficiency class F7. Frame with an easy opening for disposal.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND LIMITS OF USE
- EN ISO 16890:2016 Group ISO ePM2,5 65%
- Efficiency class EN779-2012: F7
- Average colorimetric efficiency: 80-90 %
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C
- Initial pressure drop: 122 Pa
- Airflow: 3400 m³/hpanel dimension 592x592x98air flow speed 2, 7 m/saverage speed 0,13m/s
- Recommended final pressure drop:300Pa
- Reaction to fire (DIN 53438/3): Class F1
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for sustainable buildings:
- LEED: IP, EA, MR, IN
- WELL: AIR, MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, WST
Model Pannel Pleat PP: The pleated filter panel is composed of polypropylene fibres with progressive density and the pleats are uniformly spaced out with thermoplastic separators.
Filtration in air treatment units, filtration in painting plants, prefiltration of absolute filters.
Dispose of the product by separating the metal part from the filtering part. The CER code tor disposal of the metal part is 120101. The CER code tor disposal of the filtering part is 150202.