Synthetic fibre in rigid (PR20 series) or soft (PM20 series) polyurethane foam reticulated with evenly distributed open cells. Efficiency class G2.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND LIMITS OF USE
- Efficiency class (CEN EN779): G2
- Average gravimetric efficiency: 75%
- Maximum operating temperature: 100°C
- Relative humidity: 100%
- Initial pressure drop:
17 Pa per PR20/06 – PM20/06 thickness 6 mm
33 Pa per PR20/10 – PM20/10 thickness 10 mm
38 Pa per PR20/12 – PM20/12 thickness 12 mm
- Recommended final pressure drop: 150 Pa
- Recommended frontal velocity: 1,5 m/s
- Reaction to fire (DIN53438/3): classe F1
- POROSITY: 20 PPI
High-porosity synthetic fibre with high operating efficiency made up of rigid (PR20 series) or soft (PM20 series) polyurethane foam reticulated with evenly distributed open cells. This type of filtering media is easy to regenerate by means of air blasting or washing.
Fan coils, air treatment units.