Inspectable diffuser on square panel with adjustable deflectors with a high induction ratio between the injected and the ambient air. (choice of models DAM01- DAM31 DAM02-DAM12 DAM15 DAM11 DAM41 DAM51)
• MATERIAL: steel panel and black deflectors
• SURFACE FINISH: epoxy power coated
• COLOUR: RAL 9010 white. On request, coating in non-standard RAL colours.
• FASTENING: by means of side screws or a central screw
• INSTALLATION HEIGHT: 2.5 – 4 m
• USE: The basic characteristic of this type of diffuser is that it is inspectable. It is a great help to save time when routine or extraordinary maintenance needs to be carried out on the air-conditioning system.
It consists of a frame in which the panel is fitted with side fastening holes, and a special hooking system allows opening the diffuser with just one light touch if necessary.
The flow of the air injected can be oriented clockwise, anticlockwise or alternating by changing the position of the deflectors.
The entire standard DAM range available in the catalogue can be fitted in this type of frame. The flow rate is just below standard, as the panel is slightly smaller.
The DAM61 diffuser can also be used for air return; in this case it is supplied without deflecting fins. The deflectors can also be oriented after the diffuser has been installed in order to make adjustments to optimise airflow in the room once the system is running.
The movable deflectors complete with fin, coupling and support are made of plastic suitable for use at high operating temperatures. The perforated panel is made of sheet steel coated with epoxy resin powder electrostatically applied and furnace dried. This type of coating is resistant
to impact and abrasion and maintains the aesthetic features unaltered over time.
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for suistainable buildings:
- LEED: IP, EA, MR
- WELL: MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, WST
Easy installation, adjustments and maintenance. The diffusers are fastened to the plenum by means of side screws or a central screw.