Flexible hose made of addivated polyolefin resins film reinforced with polyester mesh with anti-bacterial, anti-mildew and anti-viral material protection with steel wire helix. Thermo-insulating covering in polyester fibre (thickness 25mm/16kg/m3), outer aluminized film protection (flame retardant).
- 25mm / 16kg/m3 – standard
- 50mm / 16kg/m3 – on request
Thermal resistivity at 20°C
- R = 0,58m2 K/W (UNI EN 12664:2002)
- COLOUR: Grey
- LENGTHS:: 10m standard
- PRODUCTION DIAMETERS: from 80 to 610 mm
- WORKING TEMPERATURE: -20°C +90°C (+110°C punte)
- CURVATURE RADIUS: 0,6 x ø
- AIR SPEED: max 32m/sec
- PRESSURE: max 250 mm wc
- FIRE REACTION:
CLASS IT: Class 1 (D.M. 26/06/84)
INNER TUBE AND VAPOR BARRIER:
B-s1, d0 (EN 13823:2010)
B-s2, d0 (UNI EN 13501-1:2009)
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for sustainable
- LEED: IP, EA, MR
- WELL: MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, ENE, WST
Fire reaction, Heat and sound absorption, Rolling stock, Bacterial abatement certificate
Air conditioning, mechanical ventilation, connection of nozzles and diffusers.
On request, AR 10 Therm is available in non-magnetic version.