Disposable pleated filter cell made up of a robust punched cardboard box with large openings far air passage with double pleated electrowelded galvanised wire mesh that supports the filtering mesh in AT200 series thermobonded synthetic polyester staple fibre with a basis weight of 200 g/m² and a thickness of 20 mm.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND LIMITS OF USE
- EN ISO 16890:2016 Group ISO ePM10 50%
(ePM1 = 8% – ePM2,5 = 17% – ePM10 = 53%)
- Efficiency class (CEN EN779): G3
- Average gravimetrie efficiency: 87 %
- Filter fabric basis weight: 200 gr/m²
- Thickness: 18-20mm
- Maximum operating temperature: 100°c
- Relative humidity: 100%
- Initial pressure drop: 43 Pa
- Recommended final pressure drop: 250Pa
- Maximum pressure drop: 400Pa
- Dust collection capacity: 460 gr/m²
- Recommended frontal velocity: 1,5 m/s
- Reaction to fire (DIN 53438/3): Class F1
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for sustainable buildings:
- LEED: IP, EA, MR
- WELL: AIR, MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, WST
The calibrated-density synthetic fibre with high operating efficiency is composed of AT200 series thermobonded polyester staple fibre with a basis weight of 200 gr/m² and a thickness of 20 mm.
Air treatment units, prefiltration in high-efficiency filters.
Dispose of the product by separating the metal part from the filtering part. The CER code for disposal of the metal part is 120101. The CER code for disposal of the filtering part is 150202.