Filter panel with galvanised steel frame and pleated filter panel in polypropylene fibres with progressive density. Efficiency class F9.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND LIMITS OF USE
- Efficiency class EN779-2012: F9
- Average colorimetric efficiency: >95 %
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C
- Initial pressure drop: 191 Pa
- Airflow: 3400 m³/hpanel dimension 592x592x98air flow speed 2,7 m/s
average speed 0,13m/s
- Recommended final pressure drop: 300Pa
- Reaction to fire (DIN 53438/3): Class F1
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for sustainable buildings:
- LEED: IP, EA, MR, IN
- WELL: AIR, MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, WST
Model Pannel Pleat PP:
The pleated filter panel is composed of polypropylene fibres with progressive density and the pleats are uniformly spaced out with thermoplastic separators.
Filtration in air treatment units, filtration in painting plants, prefiltration of absolute filters.
As the product is entirely made of plastic, it can be disposed of in one single solution. The CER code for disposal is 150202.