Roll of filtering media in glass fibre with progressive density in thicknesses of 25-50-100 mm. Efficiency class G3.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND LIMITS OF USE:
- Efficiency Class (CEN EN779): G3
- Average gravimetrie efficiency: 90-98%
- Maximum operating temperature: 120°C
- Relative humidity: 100%
- Initial pressure drop: 25-30 Pa
- Recommended final pressure drop: 150 Pa
- Maximum pressure drop: 300 Pa
- Dust accumulation capacity*: 3-5 kg/m3
- Recommended filtering velocity: 1,5-2 m/s
- Reaction to fire (DIN53438/3): class F1
* Depends on the type of paint, whether dry or liquid.
Filtering media in glass fibre with progressive density, specially created for filtration of solvent-based paint and lacquer particles.
Material supplied in rolls.
Filtration of solvent-based paint and lacquer particles in painting booths for surface treatment.