Linear throw diffuser with orthogonally arranged adjustable deflectors with a high induction ratio (mixing capacity) between the injected and the ambient air. Made up of a plate with holes inside which adjustable plastic deflectors are housed. The helical flow of the air injected can be oriented clockwise, anticlockwise or alternating by changing the position of the deflectors.
• MATERIAL: steel panel and black PVC deflectors
• SURFACE FINISH: epoxy powder coating resistant to impact and abrasion
• COLOUR: RAL 9010 white. On request, coating in non-standard RAL colours.
• FASTENING: by means of side screws or a central screw
• INSTALLATION HEIGHT: 2.5 – 4 m
• USE: The DAM12 diffuser can be used in room heating and cooling for air delivery or return, in this case it is supplied without deflecting fins. The deflectors can also be oriented after the diffuser has been installed in order to make adjustments to optimise airflow in the room once the system is running.
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for suistainable buildings:
- LEED: IP, EA, MR
- WELL: MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, WST
Easy installation, adjustments and maintenance. The diffusers are fastened to the plenum by means of side screws or a central screw.
The airflow distribution is manually adjusted by acting on the deflectors that are fitted with a snap positioning device so that they stay in position during operation.