Radial-effect diffuser on square panel without deflectors with a high induction ratio between the injected and the ambient air. To be used for delivery and return.
• MATERIAL: steel panel
• SURFACE FINISH: epoxy powder coating resistant to impact and abrasion
• COLOUR: RAL 9010 white epoxy powder coating On request, coating in non-standard RAL colours.
• FASTENING: by means of side screws or a central screw
• INSTALLATION HEIGHT: 2.5 – 4 m
• USE: Radial-effect diffusers. This type of diffuser allows a high induction ratio (mixing capacity) between the injected and the ambient air. It is used for air delivery and return although not having any deflectors. This occurs through the special slots that provide high air flow and good radial-effect distribution. The DAM71 diffuser can also be used for air return.
The perforated panel is made of sheet steel coated with epoxy resin powder electrostatically applied and furnace dried. This type of coating is resistant to impact and abrasion and maintains the aesthetic features unaltered over time.
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for suistainable buildings:
- LEED: IP, EA, MR
- WELL: MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, WST
Easy installation, adjustments and maintenance. The diffusers are fastened to the plenum by means of side screws or a central screw.