Soft synthetic pocket filter with U-section galvanised steel frame and filter bags in 200 g/m² polyester fibre with progressive density on the air outlet side. Efficiency class G4.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND LIMITS OF USE
- EN ISO 16890:2016 Group ISO ePM10 50%
- Efficiency class (CEN EN779-2012): G4
- Average gravimetrie efficiency: 90 %
- Filter fabric basis weight: 200 gr/m²
- Thickness: 20-22 mm
- Maximum operating temperature: 100°c
- Relative humidity: 100%
- Initial pressure drop: 43 Pa
- Recommended final pressure drop: 250Pa
- Maximum pressure drop: 400Pa
- Dust collection capacity: 351 gr/m²
- Recommended frontal velocity: 1,5 m/s
- Reaction to fire (DIN 53438/3): Class F1
- NF-F-16-101: M1
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for sustainable buildings:
- LEED: IP, EA, MR
- WELL: AIR, MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, WST
The filtering media is composed of polyester fibre with progressive density on the air outlet side. The chemical-physical nature of the fibres and the separators welded to the inside of each bag ensure low pressure drops, maximum accumulati on capacity and a larger filtering surface.
Filtration in air treatment units of civil buildings and in painting plants. Prefiltration of high-efficiency filters.
Dispose of the product by separating the metal part from the filtering part. The CER code for disposal of the metal part is 120101. The CER code for disposal of the filtering part is 150202.