Soft synthetic pocket filter with U-section galvanised steel frame and FiltraSan™ sanitizing filter bags in 200 g/m2 polyester fibre with progressive density on the air outlet side.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND LIMITS OF USE
- Efficiency class (CEN EN779-20 12): M5
- Average gravimetrie efficiency: 96%
- Filter fabric basis weight: 200 gr/m²
- Thickness: 10-12 mm
- Maximum operating temperature: 100°c
- Relative humidity: 100 %
- Initial pressure drop: 58P a
- Recommend ed final pressure drop: 250 Pa
- Maximum pressure drop: 400 Pa
- Dust collection capacity: 730 gr/m²
- Recommend ed frontal velocity: 1,5 m/s
- Reaction to fi re (DIN 53438/ 3): Class F1
- DIN 4102/1: B2
- NF-F-16-101: M1
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for sustainable buildings:
- LEED: IP, EA, MR
- WELL: AIR, MATERIALS, COMMUNITY, INNOVATION
- BREEAM: MAN, WST
FiltraSan sanitizing antibacterial and anti-mould filtering media – Sanitized® tested and certified
Filtration in air treatment units of civil buildings and in painting plants. Prefilt ration of high-efficiency filters.
Dispose of t he product by separating the metal part from the filtering part. The CER code fa r disposal of the metal part is 120101. The CER co de far disposal of the filtering part is 150202.