Soft synthetic pocket filter with U-section galvanised steel frame and FiltraSan™ sanitizing filter bags in 200 g/m2 polyester fibre with progressive density on the air outlet side. Efficiency class G4.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS ANO LIMITS OF USE
- Efficiency class (CEN EN779-2012): G4
- Average gravimetrie efficiency: 90%
- Filter fabric basis weight: 200 gr/m²
- Thickness: 20-22 mm
- Maximum operating temperature: 100°c
- Relative humidity: 100 %
- Initial pressure drop: 43Pa
- Recommended final pressure drop: 250 Pa
- Maximum pressure drop: 400 Pa
- Dust collection capacity: 351 gr/m²
- Recommended frontal velocity: 1,5 m/s
- Reaction to fire (DIN 53438/3): class F1
- NF-F-16-101: M1
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for sustainable buildings:
- LEED: IP, EA, MR
- WELL: AIR, MATERIALS, COMMUNITY, INNOVATION
- BREEAM: MAN, WST
FiltraSan sanitizing antibacterial and anti-mould filtering media – Sanitized® tested and certified
Filtration in air treatment units of civil buildings and in painting plants. Prefiltration in high-efficiency filters.
Dispose of the product by separating the metal part from the filtering part. The CER code tor disposal of the metal part is 120101. The CER code tor disposal of the filtering part is 150202.