Disposable pleated filter cell in robust cardboard with large openings and filtering mesh in pleated polyester with self-supporting microstretched aluminium mesh.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS ANO LIMITS OF USE
- Etficiency class (CEN EN779): G4
- Average gravimetrie efficiency: 95 %
- Maximum operating temperature: 90°C
- Relative humidity: 90 %
- Initial pressure drop: 70 Pa
- Recommended final pressure drop: 250 Pa
- Maximum pressure drop: 400 Pa
- Recommended filtering velocity: 0.6- 0.8 m/s
- Filtering surface/filter surface ratio:3:1 for 48 mm thickness5:1 for 98 mm thickness
- Also possible in other efficiency values (M5-M6-F7-F8)
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for sustainable buildings:
- LEED: IP, EA, MR
- WELL: AIR, MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, WST
The filtering media is made up of pleated polyester with aluminium mesh.
Prefiltration of high-efficiency filters, filtration in painting booths.
Dispose of the product by separating the metal part from the filtering part. The CER code far disposal of the metal part is 120101 . The CER code far disposal of the filtering part is 150202.