Disposable flat filter cell in robust cardboard with large openings that supports the filtering mesh composed of a double layer of glass fibres with progressive density.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND LIMITS OF USE
- EN ISO 16890:2016 Group ISO ePM10 50%
(ePM1 = 8% – ePM2,5 = 17% – ePM10 = 53%)
- Efficiency class (CEN EN779): G3
- Average gravimetrie efficiency: 90-98 %
- Maximum operating temperature: 120°c
- Relative humidity: 100 %
- Initial pressure drop: 25-30 Pa
- Recommended final pressure drop: 150 Pa
- Maximum pressure drop: 300 Pa
- Dust accumulation capacity: 3-5 kg/m2
- Recommended frontal velocity: 1,5-2 m/s
- Reaction to fire (DIN 53438/3): F1
Depends on the type of paint, whether dry or liquid.
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for sustainable buildings:
- LEED: IP, EA, MR
- WELL: MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, WST
Filtering media in glass fibre with progressive density, specially created for filtration of solvent-based paint and lacquer particles. Material supplied in rolls.
Prefiltration in high-efficiency filters, filtration in painting booths.
The CER code for disposal of the filtering part is 150202.