Disposable flat filter cell composed of a robust punched cardboard box with large openings far air passage that supports the filter fabric in AT200 series thermobonded synthetic polyester staple fibre with a basis weight of 200 g/m 2 and a thickness of 20 mm.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND LIMITS OF USEE
- EN ISO 16890:2016 Group ISO ePM10 50%
(ePM1 = 8% – ePM2,5 = 17% – ePM10 = 53%)
- Efficiency class (CEN EN779): G4
- Average gravimetrie efficiency: 90 %
- Filter fabric basis weight: 200 gr/m²
- Thickness: 20-22 mm
- Maximum operating temperature: 100°c
- Relative humidity: 100%
- Initial pressure drop: 43 Pa
- Recommended final pressure drop: 250Pa
- Maximum pressure drop: 400Pa
- Dust collection capacity: 351 gr/m²
- Recommended frontal velocity: 1,5 m/s
- Reaction to fire (DIN 53438/3): Class F1
- NF-F-16-101: M1
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for sustainable buildings:
- LEED: IP, EA, MR
- WELL: AIR, MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, WST
The filter medium is made up of AT200 series thermobonded polyester staple fibre with a basis weight of 200 gr/m 2 and a thickness of 20 mm.
Prefiltration of high-efficiency filters, filtration in painting booths.
The CER code for disposal of the filtering part is 150202.