Soft synthetic pocket filter with U-section galvanised steel frame and filter bags in 100% thermobonded polypropylene fibre with progressive density. Efficiency class M6.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND LIMITS OF USE
- EN ISO 16890:2016 Group ISO ePM10 60%
- Colour: green
- Efficiency class (CEN EN779): M6
- Average colorimetric efficiency: 60-65 %
- Maximum operating temperature: 90°C
- Relative humidity: 100 %
- Initial pressure drop: 60Pa
- Recommended final pressure drop: 450 Pa
- Maximum pressure drop: 800 Pa
- Dust collection capacity: 100 gr/m²
- Recommended filtering velocity: 0,15 m/s
- Reaction to fire (DIN 53438/3): Class F1
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for sustainable buildings:
- LEED: IP, EA, MR
- WELL: AIR, MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, WST
The filtering media is made up of 100% thermobonded polypropylene fibre with progressive density. The chemical-physical nature of the fibres and the sealing technology ensure low pressure drops, maximum efficiency and maximum accumulation capacity.
Filtration in air treatment units of civil buildings and in painting plants. Prefiltration of high-efficiency filters.
Dispose of the product by separating the metal part from the filtering part. The CER code tor disposal of the metal part is 120101. The CER code tor disposal of the filtering part is 150202.