Soft synthetic pocket filter with incinerable plastic frame divided into two parts and filter bags in 100% thermobonded polypropylene fibre with progressive density. Efficiency class M6.
- Colour: green
- Efficiency class (EN ISO 16890:2016): Group ISO ePM10 60%
- Efficiency class (CEN EN779): M6
- Average colorimetric efficiency: 60-65 %
- Maximum operating temperature: 90°C
- Relative humidity: 100 %
- Initial pressure drop: 60Pa
- Recommended final pressure drop: 450 Pa
- Maximum pressure drop: 800 Pa
- Dust collection capacity: 100 gr/m²
- Recommended filtering velocity: 0,15 m/s
- Reaction to fire (DIN 53438/3): Class F1
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for sustainable buildings:
- LEED: IP, EA, MR
- WELL: AIR, MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, WST
The filtering media is made up of 100% thermobonded polypropylene fibre with progressive density. The chemicalphysical nature of the fibres and the welding technology ensure low pressure drops, maximum efficiency and maximum accumulation capacity.
Filtration in air treatment units of civil buildings and in painting plants. Prefiltration of high-efficiency filters.
As the product is entirely made of plastic, it can be disposed of in one single solution. The CER code tor disposal is 150202.