Rigid pocket filters with high-resistance moulded polypropylene structure and pleated filter medium in 100% polypropylene with progressive density. Efficiency class F8. Completely incinerable.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND LIMITS OF USE
- EN ISO 16890:2016 Group ISO ePM1 60%
- Efficiency class (CEN EN779): F8
- Average colorimetric efficiency: 90-95 %
- MERV: 14
- Maximum operating temperature: 90°C
- Relative humidity: 100%
- Initial pressure drop: 100Pa
- Recommended final pressure drop: 450Pa
- Maximum flow rate: 1 .3 times the nominai flow rate
- Recommended fìltering velocity: 0,065 m/s
- Reaction to fire (DIN 53438/3): classe F1
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for sustainable buildings:
- LEED: IP, EA, MR, IN
- WELL: AIR, MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, WST
The filtering media in 100% polypropylene with progressive density is pleated and uniformly spaced out with thermoplastic polypropylene separators. This configuration allows obtaining a long-lasting filter taking up little space. The filter has been tested for a maximum resistance of 6250 Pa. The materials used in the filter are completely incinerable.
Filtration in air treatment units, filtration in painting plants, prefiltration of absolute filters.
As the product is entirely made of plastic, it can be disposed of in one single solution. The CER code for disposal is 150202.