Rigid pocket filters with high-resistance moulded polypropylene structure and filter medium in fireproof and water-repellent pleated micro glass fibre paper. Efficiency class F9.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND LIMITS OF USE
- EN ISO 16890:2016 Group ISO ePM1 85%
- Efficiency class (CEN EN779): F9
- Average colorimetric efficiency: 90-95 %
- MERV: 14
- Maximum operating temperature: 80°C
- Relative humidity: 100 %
- Initial pressure drop: 160 Pa
- Recommended final pressure drop: 450 Pa
- Maximum flow rate: 1 .3 times the nominai flow rate
- Recommended filtering velocity: 0,065m/s
- Reaction to fire (DIN 53438/3): Class F1
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for sustainable buildings:
- LEED: IP, EA, MR, IN
- WELL: AIR, MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, WST
The filtering media in fireproof and water-repellent micro glass fibre paper is pleated and uniformly spaced out with thermoplastic separators. This configuration allows obtaining a long-lasting filter taking up little space. The materials used in the filter are completely incinerable.
Filtration in air treatment units, filtration in painting plants, prefiltration of absolute filters.
As the product is entirely made of plastic, it can be disposed of in one single solution. The CER code for disposal is 150202.