High-induction adjustable conical nozzle diffuser with direct duct mounting and EPDM sealing gasket. The central body can be easiliy adjusted or rotated 180° for maximum throw.
- INSTALLATION HEIGHT:: up to 25/30m
- APPLICATION: cooling and heating for wide areas
• MATERIAL: Pickled Steel
• SURFACE FINISH: epoxy powder coating resistant to impact and abrasion
• COLOUR: RAL white 9010 glossy, 9016 glossy, 9003 mat. On request, coating in nonstandard RAL colours
• FASTENING: by means of screws positioned on the diffuser neck
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for suistainable buildings:
- LEED: IP, EA, MR
- WELL: MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, WST
Adjustments and maintenance are simple to perform. The central conical nozzles are easily removable by acting on the external nuts. The channel fixing is carried out by means of screws from the neck of the diffuser.
Central conical nozzles in standard position: optimal position in cooling conditions in order to obtain a shallower throw with a greater amplitude. With this configuration you have the best conditions of pressure drop, speed and sound level. The maximum temperature difference (DT) between the ambient air and the air coming out of the diffuser to obtain the optimal induction conditions is 12 ° C.
Central conical nozzles rotated 180 ° inwards: optimal position for particularly high rooms, up to 25/30 m and in heating conditions as a maximum vertical throw is obtained which opposes the convective motion of the air in the environment .