Flexible hose produced with exclusive technology by TECNICA SRL made of:
– Addivated polyolefin resins film with anti-bacterial, anti-mildew and anti-viral material protection.
– Thermo-insulating coating in netted and closed-cell of polyethylene foam (th. 8mm).
– External protection in addivated polyolefin resins film.
– Embedded steel wire helix.
The assembly of materials for the construction of the flexible conduit does not require the use of chemical agents, glues or adhesives.
Thermal resistivity at 20°C
- R = 0,24m2 K/W (UNI EN 12664:2002)
- COLOUR: Grey
- LENGTHS: da 10m standard
- DIAMETERS OF PRODUCTION: from 40 to 254mm
- OPERATING TEMPERATURES: -20°C /+90°C (+115°C peaks)
- BENDING RADIUS: 1,2-1,8 x ø
- AIR SPEED: max 20m/sec
- PRESSURE: max 200mm ca
- FIRE REACTION:
CLASS IT: Class 1 (D.M. 26/06/84)
CLASS EU: Class B-s2, d0 (EN 13501-1:2009)
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for sustainable
- LEED: IP, EA, MR
- WELL: MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, ENE, WST
Air conditioning • Mechanical ventilation simple or double flow • Reduction of condensation and heat dlspersion. • Air conditioning plants for transport, agricultural and industrial use.
On request we can supply SA1O ESP In amagnetic version .