Slotted linear diffuser with adjustable aluminium deflectors with a high induction ratio (mixing capacity) between the injected and the ambient air. Constructed of coupled aluminium profiles to obtain multiple slots inside which adjustable aluminium deflectors are housed. The flow of the air injected can be oriented clockwise, anticlockwise or alternating by changing the position of the deflectors.
• MATERIAL: extruded anodised aluminium profiles and anodised aluminium deflectors
• STANDARD SURFACE FINISH: anodized aluminium. On request, frame coating in RAL 9010 or non-standard RAL colours.
• FASTENING TO THE PLENUM: by means of side screws or a central screw
• INSTALLATION HEIGHT: 2.5 – 4 m
• USE: The DFL diffuser can also be used for air return; in this case it is supplied without deflecting fins. The deflectors can also be oriented after the diffuser has been installed in order to make adjustments to optimise airflow in the room once the system is running.
The diffuser can be equipped with damper and equalizer.
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for suistainable buildings:
- LEED: IP, EA, MR, EQ
- WELL: THERMAL COMFORT, MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, HEA, WST
Easy installation, adjustments and maintenance. The diffusers are fastened to the plenum by means of side screws or a central invisible bridge.
The airflow distribution is manually adjusted by acting on the deflectors that are fitted with a snap positioning device so that they stay in position during operation.