Helical throw diffuser on square panel characterised by a series of 36 fixed fins positioned in radial direction. The helical throw given on the air injected by the particular geometry of the deflectors allows obtaining a high induction ratio and consequently rapid reduction of the air velocity and temperature difference.
• MATERIAL: painted galvanised steel panel
• SURFACE FINISH: epoxy powder coating resistant to impact and abrasion
• COLOUR: RAL 9010 white. On request, coating in nonstandard RAL colours.
• FASTENING: the diffusers are fastened to the plenum by means of side screws or a central screw. Using a central screw to fasten the diffuser to the plenum bridge makes it particularly easy to install. To ensure throw stability, it is suggested to install it flush with the ceiling.
• INSTALLATION HEIGHT: 2.7 – 3.6 m
• USE: The diffuser can also be used for air return; in this case it is supplied without deflecting fins. The deflectors can also be oriented after the diffuser has been installed in order to make adjustments to optimise airflow in the room once the system is running.
The front panel dimensions allow installation on a false ceiling of 600×600 mm.
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for suistainable buildings:
- LEED: IP, EA, MR
- WELL: MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, WST
Easy installation, adjustments and maintenance.
The airflow distribution is manually adjusted by acting on the deflectors that are fitted with a snap positioning device so that they stay in position during operation.