Nozzle diffuser for the treatment of large volumes of air. Nozzle orientable up to 45° in order to give the correct propagation direction on the air injected.
• MATERIAL: aluminium
• COLOUR: RAL 9010 white.
• FASTENING TO THE PLENUM: by means of side screws
• NOMINAL DIAMETER: 70, 100, 130 and 160 mm corresponding to the diameter of the rear sleeve.
• USE: This diffuser is very efficient in both cooling and heating paying attention to its orientation in relation to the temperature of the air injected.
• It is suitable for air treatment in large rooms or with particularly high ceilings.
Throws with ranges of more than 20 metres can be achieved.
Frequently used for concert halls, museums, theatres, shopping centres, airports, trade fair pavilions, courthouses, etc.
Contribute to obtain the credits of the major international rating systems for suistainable buildings:
- LEED: IP, EA, MR
- WELL: MATERIALS, COMMUNITY
- BREEAM: MAN, WST
it can be wall-mounted or fitted directly on circular or rectangular ducts. For large volumes, two or more diffusers can be installed on the same plate.
the airflow direction is adjusted by manually acting on the nozzle during installation.